xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple Contest Yet a Tricky One

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simple Contest Yet a Tricky One Empty Simple Contest Yet a Tricky One Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

This contest is very straight forward but you need to look around the world of Forza!

I want you to take a Fiat500 around the world and crash it in one hit as hard as you can.
Bassicly make sure this 1 accident is as brutal as possible, try and get a "right before crash" a "during" and a "after crash"

The prize will be a random amount of money depending on the crash, as well you will receive one car which I have designed.

I have found one of the best places to crash which leads to a absolutly awesome dissaster.

Only rule is make it BIG! Yes you may use your friends as well to help out on this crash.

Post up the pictures below with this little form:

Track:
PI:
Speed of Entry:

ENJOY!

https://amclub.editboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum