xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pony Car War Championship.

+6
BloatedGopher
Platypus Vomit
badcompany187
forgottnsolider
CamaroGuy96
Notorious0utlaw
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Still a few spots open. whats a good time on weekends to run qual/race? 7pm est? can everyone make it at that time let me know.

27Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

for myself that should work as well as any time. I can never committ to anything 100% due to work, kids and life, but i will do my best to be a part of this Very Happy

28Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Team camaro is now full. We need 4 more drivers to fill Team mustang (2 more) and Team Challenger (2 more).
If we get 5 More drivers All teams will get an additional spot for another driver. Saturday 7:30Pm Eastern Is qualifying. Race will not be this weekend(Still confirming players online times for these events).

29Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

That time works for me.

30Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Platypus Vomit

Works for me.

31Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 am

UltraPro

UltraPro

Ill definitely be there. Team Camaro ftw! Cool

32Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 pm

forgottnsolider

Notorious0utlaw wrote:Team camaro is now full. We need 4 more drivers to fill Team mustang (2 more) and Team Challenger (2 more).
If we get 5 More drivers All teams will get an additional spot for another driver. Saturday 7:30Pm Eastern Is qualifying. Race will not be this weekend(Still confirming players online times for these events).

sounds good ill be there what track are we running?

33Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Road America,2:25.5 or better to be competitive. Make sure everyone confirms that theyll be on,thats on your team. We still need a couple more drivers. Let your friends know. Qualifying will be done differently. Each team will take the track with each other , other teams will sit in the lobby till its their turn . 5 Laps of qualifying. Spectate mode is a good way to size your opponents up and see what they are running.
The reason for this is to make sure everyone gets a fair opportunity to set a good lap time.

Last edited by Notorious0utlaw on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

forgottnsolider

ok sounds good I should be able to make it see you guys then.

also id like num 71 thanks Very Happy

35Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 am

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Mustang part slight change From racing weight to sport weight reduction and then add sport displacement under engine.

36Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm

forgottnsolider

what gives? why are we slowing down the mustangs?

edit: its not as bad as I first thought but its still slower any way no worries on the change

37Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

After driving all 3 cars on all 5 courses the last 2 weeks raising the bar on lap times. I noticed something. on 2 out of 5 courses the mustang was slightly faster. Not a big deal i thought . Then last night ran 2.5 seconds faster then the charger and camaro on road america. The handling / braking/ and acceleration make it undenyably a clear win choice. If i could run faster with it. The the seasoned mustang driver could devour with it. Now with the weight up all the cars are 3100-3400lbs range. horsepower
400-450. between 300/s faster 15 feet shorter braking hardly any turn slide, and dime on handling. It was safe to say the mustang was in a different league. After gaining the weight it still had made acceleration 0-60 however 0-100 now closely matched the other two with a slight power increase everything is back to normal. The PI rating is affected your cars may only come out to A580. The mustang has almost every upgrade aside from raw engine. so A580 it stays. Making it perfectly in tune with the other 2. it still has best in class 0-60 0-100 100-0 60-0. The change only affects it slighty. (Just trying to work out the bugs before everyone starts I want this race to be based on skill not car. So im taking extra time to make sure they are identical.

38Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Platypus Vomit

That change really threw my tune off for a bit. It was both full of understeer and oversteer at the same time for a while, but I've finally got it balanced again now. It's slower down the straights and through the corners than it was with the old build, but the feel is right and I'm running consistent again.

39Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Well todays the qualifying 7:30 est tonight hopefully we can fill 1 more spot for both teams. No message from camaro69 yet. This should be a good series. Ill leave qualifying Open for the weekend ,after 7:30 tonight if we pick up the extra drivers we need ill set up a private race and let them qualify. Just want to make sure the ratio is 3v3v3. at all times or more. if Camaro has 4 people on we may have to cut one loose for a race the keep the race even. The driver cut loose will have the option to be a pace car driver for the race. If no one wants to be cut lose ill volunteer.

40Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Tareget0fD3ath

Tareget0fD3ath

mustang

https://www.facebook.com/kingpgx52554

41Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Tareget0fD3ath

Tareget0fD3ath

i'll also volunteer if needed to cut lose

42Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

alright we have 3 for each team Race will be next weekend 3rd or 4th of march. Let me know what times everyone has available and we will set a time. However the qualifying for the first race will start in 30 minutes. So get your final tunes ready. Road america is the course. Good luck!

43Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

I have a training course all weekend, so I can't make it. I also need to change internet service provider, because mine is charging too much for the slow garbage I've been getting lately. I can't hear anyone unless I'm in party chat and every car in the game looks like it's flying or bouncing off EVERYTHING for the past month.

44Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Platypus Vomit

Should be some pretty good racing. I qualified at 2:22.97x I think (I didn't write mine down lol, but Notorious got it - he'll update us with the full list later) but for now Team Camaro is on the pole and 2/3 of Team Mustang still needs to qualify. Here's the lap times I wrote down from qualifying:

Team Camaro
Chris - 2:22.933
Notorious - 2:22.457
element - 2:22.453

Team Mustang
Platypus - 2:22.97x

Sorry to Team Challenger, I didn't write down your times. Notorious will update us fully later. Razz

45Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 am

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Ill make an official thread for results. I still need the last two mustangs to qualify. Lag always brings stuff down but it was a great qualify. After the race I got some great feedback from everyone thank you. It seemed as though team challenger couldnt quite make the 2:23 barrier, so after i got out the ol' challenger and decided to see what she'd do. (2:22.7) spot on the rest of the group. Ill make sure to post all the results and points when I get the final 2 mustangs qualified. Next weekend im trying to aim for the race. It seems Sunday would be a better day for some let me know your thoughts.!

46Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 am

Tareget0fD3ath

Tareget0fD3ath

are you talking about me ryan

47Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

sunday would be the better day for me, saturday is doable if @ 6pm or later pst. Nice times for the Mustang and Camaro. I qualified somewhere in the 2:24 range, however i have run a couple of laps in the 2:22 range. We will see how we all do in a pack Razz

48Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

BloatedGopher wrote:I have a training course all weekend, so I can't make it. I also need to change internet service provider, because mine is charging too much for the slow garbage I've been getting lately. I can't hear anyone unless I'm in party chat and every car in the game looks like it's flying or bouncing off EVERYTHING for the past month.

Shame about the internet connection. I have confidence that team challenger will be a force to be reckoned with! Twisted Evil

49Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:04 pm

forgottnsolider

id like to try again today at the same time if that woorks for you Notriousoutlaw?

50Pony Car War Championship. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Qualifying is done! Ill be posting the results in a few minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum