xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Class Racing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Double Class Racing on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
I decided after watching tons of videos that I would love to do some JDM races with you guys! As some of you know I own a 1992 Lancer Evolution I RS and well always wanted to get a race up!

I will begin tonight to chose which cars will be aloud in these races. As well whether the races will be Multi Class C-A or B-S or A-R3. Would like to get your opinion on this! The Lower Class will be FWD and the higher will be a mix of RWD-AWD.

Vehicles will be built by YOURSELF but rules will be applied. All tuning must be done by YOURSELF (and would be greatly appreciated) Suspension Calc may be used. Please do not buy tunes off the Storefront. TY

This will be a 2 race event. Speed for the first and Twisty for the second.

Depending on the people all races will be even numbers. 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, etc.

Vehicles
Tracks
Rules

will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks Guys let me know what you think!

2 Re: Double Class Racing on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Lower Class Vehicles will be FWD Hatchbacks

1994 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi (E260)
1991 Honda CR-X SiR (D332)
2011 Mazda 2 (F202)
2010 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart (D307)
2011 Nissan Micra (F121)
2011 Toyota Aygo (F100)
2008 Toyota Yaris (E255)

Those are the available vehicles to chose for Lower Class which will be A-Class. It may seem high for FWD vehicles but it will keep things interesting! Now the Higher Class will be S-Class and all AWD-RWD Vehicles are available as long as they are one of the companies below.

Honda
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Subaru
Toyota

Vehicles may have Engine Swap and all upgrades are aloud but no DriveTrain conversion is permitted. Tune yours car preferably one of each class and I will be setting dates and choosing tracks shortly.

Thanks Guys

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum