xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and Returning members (Post your "hello" in here)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 new member to forza community on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

inyoface0313

I'm in New Mexico car enthusiast

Gamertag inyoface0313
Favorite car is anything made by Ford I have a
78 bronco rebuilding almost done can't wait to drive for first time .

I'm very new to Xbox and forza so add me and send invites whenever online down for anything

SubieTuner75

Admin
inyoface0313 wrote:I'm in New Mexico car enthusiast

Gamertag inyoface0313
Favorite car is anything made by Ford I have a
78 bronco rebuilding almost done can't wait to drive for first time .

I'm very new to Xbox and forza so add me and send invites whenever online down for anything

welcome aboard.

if your online tomorrow night around 930pm eastern time ill invite you to the club's kick off meet for forza 4.

103 New Member on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:09 am

Gr0wly

Hello,

My Gamer Tag is: GR0WLY BEAR (the 0 is the # not the letter O)

Favorite Car: I like Mustangs for no particular reason, but Falcons are pretty darn nice as well.

Skills: I try and tune but It seems that my tunes work best with my driving style only. Embarassed

Anyway I found this club on the Forza Forums and it sounded like my kind of thing. I only work part time right now so I have more time and less money than I would like. I look forward to racing, tuning, painting, and talking Muscle Cars with all of you.

104 intro on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 am

Nude Al

Gamertag: Nude Al

Favorite car: 1970 challenger in game and real life.

Skills: a bit of tuning and painting

Favorite kind of meet is drag racing.

Mopar all the way!!!

inyoface0313

I have to work till 1030 est I'm mountain time. But will try to get put early have like ten hours overtime anyway. But ill be on tonight

BBrandyn2

hey everybody
just saw this on the forza forums and now that forza 4 makes playing a racing game online alot more fun im back into it. i still have to set up my profile so forgive me
GamerTag: BBrandyn2

Favorite Car: 69 charger / and now the superbee!

Skills: decent driver, can paint on the odd day, and i guess being friendly lol

Favorite Meet Activity: cruisen, taken a few pics and maybe a race here and there.

im going to be looking up the club here in a few min on tha game so i can join. hope to meet some of ya and see your rides.

oh alomost forgot....i do own 2 muscle cars and an old truck(superbeater) in real life so i am knowledgeable on actual classic american cars. hope to see ya out there

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Welcome to all. I want to personaly thank everyone for joining! We have demolished our goal of 50 members, we are now trying to hit 75 & once that has been reached 100.

I appreciate you all saying your hellos, and want to tell you, feel free to post up in our forum! We created it for the fact we don't just want to run a club but a family.

The more we all interact the better the overall experience of our meets and series will be.

Big thank you from SubieTuner & Myself(MIDNIGHTblueX10) for making us as big as we are now.

Hope to see you all on one day, i excuse myself as i am extremly busy at the moment and can't seem to find a moment to get on.

DISTURB3D01

hello

GuNRuNNeR

Good morning you all, Been in the club for a couple of days. Was totally blinded by the awesomeness of Forza 4, that's why I forgot that we had our own forums. Now I'm here Smile

GT: xX GuNRuNNeR Xx

Favorite car in Forza: '66 Nova II

Skill: I guess building/tuning (still learning the finer details of the latter)

Meeting Type: Cruising, maybe Trans Am style racing if time permits

Hope to be on this weekend, see you guys around.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68374974@N02/sets/72157627714940525

SubieTuner75

Admin
welcome to the club! We have a trans am style racing series starting in a few weeks, if your interested go post on the sign up thread

Lee360XXX

Hey guys,

GamerTag:Lee360XXX

Favorite Car: 69' GTO Judge

Skills: Racing, Building, and some moderate painting

Favorite Meet Activity: Drag, Cruise

Always been interested in muscle/classic cars but never able to afford one (college puts a damper on my funds). My Dad has owned countless classic cars that I loved including my favorites a 1968 GTO with a 4 speed and a 1968 Mustang fastback which is what got me interested at a young age. For now Forza will be as close as I get to owning a muscle car haha
Look forward to meeting everybody on forza 4.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Hiya doing. Well guys finally got a hold of Forza, ill be on all night! From 12-5am lol
Once.again i wish you all the best and hope you all enjoy our family.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Hi ya doing JUDGE i ask you to change your username to your gamertag as to help keep confusion to a minimum, if you need anyhelp with this give me a shoot.

Thank You Smile

Did I Mention

Hello everyone.

GamerTag: Did I Mention

Favorite Car: In game- 68' Firebird 400. IRL: 67 Firebird 400.

Skills: Some racing, some photography.

Favorite Meet Activity: Cruising, racing.

I was always into muscle cars, but the love expanded when my parents got the Firebird. The 67' especially since you don't see the, as much. Nothing better than getting behind the wheel and feeling the power. Very Happy

SubieTuner75

Admin
welcome to the club

SubieTuner75

Admin
The AMC is growing at such a rapid pace and due to member cap limiting each club to 100 members, we have decided to create another club that will be run By Midnight. The two clubs will function exactly the same and both take part in the same meets and events. The separate club is only top compensate for the impressive amount of members we have attained so far.

The new club is named American Muscle and its club tag is (zAMC) If you are trying to join (xAMC) and get the message that the club is full please join (zAMC)

Thanks
-Subie*

Doorkn0b95

Hello Everyone, My name is Doorknob95, Or you can call me Matt. I am new to the xAMC family, if you where at the meet on friday you most likley saw me in my Shelby gt500.
GamerTag:Doorknob95

Favorite Car: 10' Shelby GT500

Skills: Tuning, Some Drifting, Stunt Driving

Favorite Meets: Cruising, And Pretty Much Anything.

I like to play forza interactivly. so if anyone wants to do some drifting, or fooling around and such, just send me an invite when im on. i would be more than happy to have fun with you guys!

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Welcome bud!

Bill 777

Hey guys. I grew up in the muscle car era and I love them all. I've been a NASCAR fan since the early '70s when the races were shown tape-delayed on Wild World of Sports. I liked it more back when they raced real cars than today with the spec race car.

GamerTag: Bill 777

Favorite Cars: '70 Mustang Boss 429 and '71 Mustang Mach 1

Skills: Photography, not the fastest racer but I aim to race clean.

Favorite Meet Activity: Circuit and oval racing but I'm open to most anything.

http://ColoradoSprings.SmugMug.com

SubieTuner75

Admin
welcome bill, i would have to agree, stock car racing was so much better when they raced metal cars instead of the chassis with a plastic looking body cars they run today.

There has been some talk about starting up a Stock Car series with the real cars lol. post up if your interested, i think it is in the Club Track Days section.

Fordman01

Hello everyone

Gamertag: fordman006

Favorite Cars: (In the game) 00 Mustang Cobra R, 05 Mustang gt, 93 Cobra: (IRL) 2004 Cobra, 03 Mercury Marauder: My own car 2001 Mustang GT.

Skills: some photography, some tuning.

Favorite meet activity: cruise, drag, anything really.

I love fords obviously Very Happy and pretty much any muscle car. Im mostly on sundays and tuesday do to work

SubieTuner75

Admin
Welcome to the club, hope to see you out to the meets soon.

123 Hello from New Mexico on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:08 pm

LinQD1

Hi everyone, Just joined and wanna get the most outta being part of a club on FORZA 4 and converse and contribute as much as I can. I am a huge Mustang fan of all variants and and own a 2007 Stage 3 Roush Mustang GT. Thanks for the welcome and hope to rundown a track with any members here.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Welcome lin!

SubieTuner75

Admin
LinQD1 wrote:Hi everyone, Just joined and wanna get the most outta being part of a club on FORZA 4 and converse and contribute as much as I can. I am a huge Mustang fan of all variants and and own a 2007 Stage 3 Roush Mustang GT. Thanks for the welcome and hope to rundown a track with any members here.

welcome to the club, would love to see some pics of that stang in the the real life cars thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum