xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday 11/4/11 (November Speed Pack Giveaway!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SubieTuner75

Admin

The meet will consist of the norm so bring out your best cruiser.....PLUS (see below)
This week during our Friday Night meet I will be giving away one code to the November Speed DLC Pack.

How it will work:

Only the 15 people in the lobby will have a shot at this and it will pay to be there from the beginning of the meet (9:30pm est.) because the giveaway question might be something like what was the first track we raced/cruised on tonight?

It will be a trivia question similar to that.

Only Club Members are available to part take in this giveaway.

Hope to see a full lobby again this week!

-Subie*

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

you should have them message in the answers to you so not everyone is yelling over the mics or giving away the answers

SubieTuner75

Admin

This is what i was planning on doing, still deciding whether or not to do the first correct answer wins or something like the Turn10 giveaway where luck comes into play and you have to be the 3rd person with the correct answer. Still deciding.

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

hope it worked out "due to connection issues" i didnt win lol

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

I8BitHero wrote:hope it worked out "due to connection issues" i didnt win lol
Well, at the end of the evening we only had one person in the lobby who didn't already have the pack, so he won by default.

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

CamaroGuy96 wrote:
I8BitHero wrote:hope it worked out "due to connection issues" i didnt win lol
Well, at the end of the evening we only had one person in the lobby who didn't already have the pack, so he won by default.

Still wish i was there id love to have the pack

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum