xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cruising club mates

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cruising club mates Empty Cruising club mates Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 pm

S4v4geC4bb4ge

Im not sure if this is allowed on here so midnight and subie let me know if this isn't allowed. I know there are club meets on fridays and i think i heard a wednesay. Anyways, with over a 100 people not all of us can get into the meets, meaning two seperate meets or whatever. Sorry to remble just wanted to get the meaning behind this post out there. ITT i was thinking people cant make those, who have work or something to where they cant cruise those days or times. So i was thinking, post your gamertag so we can meet new club mates to cruise, race or drift with. Adding more friends and even adding more club members in the long run. Tell me what you think subie and midnight. Gamertag: S4v4geC4bb4ge

2Cruising club mates Empty Re: Cruising club mates Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

There is absolutly no problem with this! im glad people are wanting to create their own meets, I usually hold one Monday, Wednesday but not always but we want you guys to create your own meets so that the club will always be active!

https://amclub.editboard.com

3Cruising club mates Empty Re: Cruising club mates Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 pm

S4v4geC4bb4ge

I want to join as many club meets as possible but sometimes school work and regular get in the way. I am hoping in making just meets, cruises, drift matches it will bring more people together, creating a bond and in the future bringing more people to the club.

4Cruising club mates Empty Re: Cruising club mates Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

This is completely encouraged, Midnight and myself will not be around for every meet and neither will all of you guys, so feel free to plan your own get togethers in the track day section with the basic info. Or just invite club members if its a last moment thing (theres an option for this in the online lobby, which makes it really easy)

5Cruising club mates Empty Re: Cruising club mates Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 pm

S4v4geC4bb4ge

Thanks midnight and subie, this is going to be awesome Very Happy

6Cruising club mates Empty Re: Cruising club mates Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:46 am

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

Even tho i try i cant seem to make every meet ether so plz invite me an dont forget to send me an FR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum