xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

club garage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 club garage on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:17 pm

sroth88

What kind of cars do we want in the club Garage?

2 Re: club garage on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Muscle. Tuned.

I understand everyone has a number of nice vynils but posting up a car that is not tuned and stock does not benifit the club. All it creates is a Outrages number of cars that arre not Tuned.

All cars that go on should be either Tuned for specifics
DRAG
CIRCUIT
DRIFT

You can gladly put other cars which arent muscle aswell but please make sure they are tuned for specific and something the club will use.

3 Re: club garage on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 pm

robluvcars1

MIDNIGHTblueX10 wrote:Muscle. Tuned.

I understand everyone has a number of nice vynils but posting up a car that is not tuned and stock does not benifit the club. All it creates is a Outrages number of cars that arre not Tuned.

All cars that go on should be either Tuned for specifics
DRAG
CIRCUIT
DRIFT

You can gladly put other cars which arent muscle aswell but please make sure they are tuned for specific and something the club will use.

I thought we keeping it to American only...

i.e. so a Panoz is American but not muscle so we can put that in?

4 Re: club garage on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin
Yeah i mean keep it to a minimum but see if the club can use it for games or what not then post it up but as youve noticed were being overrun with untuned stock just vyniled cars which will not benefit us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum