xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

pics on forza.net

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pics on forza.net Empty pics on forza.net Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

i have recently got involved in a little in game photography. Last night i was on forza.net to access my photos through Myforza. While in MYforza i discovered that where there should be a pic gallery, it says "badcompany187 doesnt have any photos to share". I thought that was weird as i had just uploaded photos. I left it for the night and came back today and clicked on MYforza and suddenly i have a photo gallery, but no achievments. I got my photos uploaded to my pc and then to photobucket no problem. i went back to Myforza and now i have the same no photos to share message again, and my achievments are back...WTF

Has anyone else run into this problem?

2pics on forza.net Empty Re: pics on forza.net Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

sometimes myforza takes time to update. If you look at your in game stats they will almost never be accurate because they take too long to update. The same goes for photos. However my photos are always there as soon as i upload, it says it may take a while. As for your achievements, check back it might have not even bothered to load them if it was taking too long.

Hope that helps.

-Subie

3pics on forza.net Empty Re: pics on forza.net Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

thx Subie, i will try that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum