xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full Rules, Regulations, and Requirements

+3
robluvcars1
Phirewire
SubieTuner75
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full Rules, Regulations, and Requirements Empty Full Rules, Regulations, and Requirements Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:20 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

*This is the full version for rules and regulations straight from the forza forums, so you might already be familiar with them.

Just picture late '60s-'70s era American Muscle Cars roaring around the tracks sporting their custom or replica liveries.

Full Rules, Regulations, and Requirements 1970_sam_posey_dodge_challenger

Rules and Requirements:

- One race every week with a decent amount of laps on a specific track with some qualifying laps before we start. (points will be awarded according to race results, then all points totaled at the end of the series.) - you will be required to stay with the same model car throughout the season.

- Cars that can be used, (These are the only cars that can be used): I might have to limit how many of each car is available for use to prevent dominators.

Javelin-AMX

Camaro Z28

Chevelle SS-454

Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S

Charger R/T

Charger Daytona Hemi

Challenger R/T Hemi

Mustang Boss 429

GTO Hardtop

Firebird Trans Am SD-455

GT-500KR

- Upgrades and tuning, limited to a specific class, B only for now, cars are not aloud any conversion swaps(all motor=])no engine swaps, drivetrain swaps, or aspiration swaps. All tuning is aloud, just please bring your own tune, not one off of the storefront(i know i cant control that.)

- Assists, Assists like braking, stability, and traction will be left on, others will be decided on later. Damage-simulation, Collision Mode-always on.

I am expecting this to turn into a really fun weekly event, reply here or send me a message on XBL if you are interested.

There has been a change of rules:

Changes:

It has been decided that instead of doing this "whoever are the first 7 posters are in the race" it will simply go by qualifying. Many people (as in more than seven) are able to qualify, however only the fastest 7 qualifiers will automatically be the ones to advance to race day for that event. If you make it into the fastest seven and are not present for the race you will simply be removed from that event, and the next qualifying time will be moved up into the race. There will be several times to post a qualifying time, and i will let you know when i am available because IT MUST BE IN MY LOBBY (due to restrictions and legitimacy) in order for it to be counted. Because of the possibility or someone dropping out or missing a race i would like to ask you to still be available on race day (only if possible) especially if you missed the race by one spot. Because you would be the next one in if someone missed the race.

Points System:

Race Points - Points awarded for each race by finishing position.

Qualifying points - Point awarded for the eight fastest qualifying laps

Points will be totaled after each race and at the end of this 7 Series race (which will lead up to the release of FM4) I will announce the Championship winner of the first season, and money/gifts will be awarded.

-Subie*

Full Rules, Regulations, and Requirements Logo_Trans-Am-1978

Phirewire

I'm interested if you can give me some more info.

robluvcars1

Phirewire wrote:I'm interested if you can give me some more info.

Hi Phirewire, theres a big thread at the Forza Motorsport site dedicated to this particular series; any questions you have can probably be answered over there! Very Happy

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Thank you robluv for answering that Smile much apreciated!

https://amclub.editboard.com

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

Ive read on another post that this event is happening ether oct/29 or nov/4 well both days are spoken for today there is a PARTY on the 4th i have an event going on im not say make any exception for me but ive yet to hear of an OFFICIAL race date so what im asking is when are we ganna get this ball rolling im ready to race and so is BOSS 44

SubieTuner75

Admin

We may have a few practices during those weeks, but the racing will not start until nov 12th. Still trying to get everything off the ground right now.

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

take your time no need to rush its just when thing like these events go quite they tend to die off or are forgotten

SubieTuner75

Admin

nope not forgetting, just a lot of work with getting the club itself up and running especially with all our members.

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

if you have to much on your plate i could lend a hand with official club business i have experience as a project manager not to pat myself in the back or anything just give me a task and ill handle it Very Happy its all for fun anyways

SubieTuner75

Admin

Ill let you know, i might need help running it either way if there are too many people to fit into one race a week.

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

If you need someone else to help host races, I'm down; as long as I can still race too!

Also, I'm going to start a roster thread.

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

What's the status on this? Do we have a firm date for the first race yet?

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

Well right now we only have 7 confirmed racers out of the 18 who have signed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum