xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meets Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meets Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday Empty Meets Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Alright guys

Hopefully You will all find this easier & better for our club if not and if any suggestions put them in the "suggestions" thread.

So as you know from the Forza Forum, We will be hosting meets every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They are not all 100% sure to happen, we are not stay at home people, I work and go to school and so does Subie but we will try to have them once a week minimum!

Well be cruising, drifting, playing cops and racers & just about anything else you guys wanna do.

We all love seeing photo's and videos of our meets or games, so feel free to post your pics on this thread or in the "Multimedia Showcase" Thread or the "MEET Photo" Thread under "AMC Meets"

Thanks guys see ya all soon!

-MIDNIGHT-

https://amclub.editboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum