xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions or Questions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions or Questions Empty Suggestions or Questions Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

Feel free to ask or suggest anything to us, we are open to all ideas and will help you with anything you need.

You can email us, message us, reply here, or start your own thread in this topic.

Thanks
-Subie*
-MIDNIGHT-

2Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 pm

SquareSircle

Sorry, but I am a bit new to this, but now that I've signed up online, I was wondering how I know what race or track to join when the cruises or being held ?

3Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 am

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

AMC Meets thread Smile & for the trans am series info SCCA Thread !

https://amclub.editboard.com

4Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

we will always invite all club members playing forza at the time. Just be online when the meet is scheduled (info found in the AMC Meets thread like Midnight said) and i will invite you to the party, its that simple.

5Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm

robluvcars1

Hi Subie! What do you guys think about adding a little vintage Nascar type stock car racing to the club? We will have lots of choices for midsize American muscle! 1969 Olds 442, 1971 GTX, 1969 GTO, 1970 Chevelle, 1971 Holden, 1965 GTO, 1969 Charger, , 1964 T'Bolt...and probably some others I left out. This could be fun to do!

6Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

ihaveahachi

did u guys put the club on forza 4 yet?

7Suggestions or Questions Empty Re: Suggestions or Questions Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 am

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

alright to answer you both

yes forza 4 club is up and runnign search xAMC

Robluv why don't you create your own here on the site? We created the forum so that members may also create their own events! So post it up and have fun!

Post in AMC TRANS AM Meets thread Smile

happy racing Very Happy

https://amclub.editboard.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum