xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre 1970's car cruise Friday jan 13th.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre 1970's car cruise Friday jan 13th. Empty Pre 1970's car cruise Friday jan 13th. Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 am

Oddball_E8

Ok, i notice this forum seems a bit dead lately, but here goes anyway.

I will be hosting a cruise on friday the 13th (what could go wrong with that eh?).

There are a few "rules" to this cruise tho.

Rule number 1: this is a cruse. So no racing, just cruising at around 35-45mph. (sure, you are allowed to make the occational spurt now and then, but overall, its 35-45mph).
Rule number 2: No cars built after 1969.
Rule number 3: No banging into eachother. Again, its cruise, not a demolition derby.

This is the plan.

Get your favourite pre 1970 car done up in a cruise-worthy fashin (that is, give it a good paintjob that you would have liked on a real car in a cruise, or just a good colour, cram in whatever mods you want to have since we have no class restriction).
I will be sending out invites to the whole zAMC members group (cant invite xAMC, sorry).
Then we take a cruise up fujimi kaido reverse, we meet up at the waterfall for a nice screenshot, and then we go all the way to the finishline.
It should make for a very nice replay and quite a few nice screenshots.

Oh and please try to use a mic since it will be lots more fun if we can all talk to eachother during this thing.

PS. One alternative if we get a full room of 16 players is to have the players that want to go a little bit faster, go the other way and meet us at the waterfall (ie. they go a full lap in reverse and meet us at the waterfall again).
That way we will get some nice meeting traffic shots and the people with ants in their pants can go faster than usual for a cruise Very Happy

EDIT: just thought id add for clarity that this isnt a strictly US cars cruise, so feel free to bring your ferraris or whatnot, but try to keep them looking like you would in a real car cruise.

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

I'll try and make it, and I can invite xAMC

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I'd like to get in on this, just shoot me an invite CamaroGuy

Oddball_E8

Oh snap, i forgot to mention times hehe...

right, im based in sweden, europe (thats GMT+1 for ya if you want to be picky) and ill be starting this stuff at around 9-10pm meaning 3-4pm East, 2-3 Central and 12-1am West.

ill stay on as long as i can manage to stay awake hehehe, but im sure someone else could take over the room if i leave.

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

I get home from work at 4:30 EST, would love to make it to this, but don't know if you wanna wait that long.

6Pre 1970's car cruise Friday jan 13th. Empty Re: Pre 1970's car cruise Friday jan 13th. Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

sounds like it would be fun! Sadly i won't be able to make it

Oddball_E8

BloatedGopher wrote:I get home from work at 4:30 EST, would love to make it to this, but don't know if you wanna wait that long.

Heh, like i said, ill be STARTING it at 3-4 EST... i ought to be on for at least a few hours... more than one run is fine by me.

Oddball_E8

Well, nobody in zAMC is online yet, so ill try again in half an hour.

And again in another half hour since nobody is online.

Did play with TallPitcher42 a few minutes earlier, but other than that, nobodys been online :/

Oddball_E8

Sorry guys :/

im really really tired, its been a long day and i think ill go to bed a bit early.

Feel free to start a cruise anyway tho, just remember to take lots of screens for me Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum