xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rivalry race: Camaro VS Mustang - The series

+3
BloatedGopher
MIDNIGHTblueX10
badcompany187
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

badcompany187

badcompany187

It is a rivalry that has lasted almost 45 years and counting. My idea is to start a series where the cars are Mustangs and Camaro's. We will do them more or less decade by decade starting with the 60's to early 70's then late 70's to early 80's and so on.

I have yet to determine the classes, but will likely start the PI's low for the 60's and 70's era, such as D or C class. As the cars get newer in the later races i will
increase the PI to a more appropriate level.

Let me know what you think and i will set a car list for the first race, and everyone
can post up what car they are using. I would like to see a variety of different cars
out there (not everyone in a 70 camaro)

I am thinking the firt race will be either sat feb 4th or sun feb 5th. Earlier in the
day, like 10am pst - 1pm est as not to interfere with other club events such as the
trans am series. I will post up more details by tomorrow night.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

CcLikr the idea of this make it Sunday so I can join, I start work at 2:30pm but leave at 1:30 so couldnt do it on Saturday. I will start tuning some cars for C class, which is the class I think we should choose will be much more competitive.

https://amclub.editboard.com

badcompany187

badcompany187

I think sunday will work well, and i like C class as well because you have to choose your upgrades wisely Cool . So i will kick it off Sunday Feb 12th (superbowl is on Feb 5th, i want max attendance). 10 am pst

The list of cars is as follows: 69 Camaro Z28, 70 Camaro Z28, 69 Camaro SS (if anybody has one) 65 Mustang, 70 Boss 429, 71 Mach1. Paint and upgrades are up to you. The class is C and the track is road Atlanta (full course). Post what car you will be using, so we can have a mix. Lets settle this rivalry once and for all! If you want to build more than one, go for it because we can do one race in Camaro and the next race you can switch to a Mustang if you like. The goal here is to have fun.

I will run a 71 mach1

I got the 71 mach1

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

I'll bring out the '69 SS, just because I think I'm the only one here with one. CamaroGuy might have one too, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. I'll nag DecafKyle and see if he's up for it. He's got a few Mustangs that are already good C classers.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

I got the 70 z28

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Im in.

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

She's all ready...

Rivalry race: Camaro VS Mustang - The series Camss10

badcompany187

badcompany187

that SS is SAWEET!

badcompany187

badcompany187

this is what i got....

Forza24

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Ill post mine later tonight when i get home my 70 camara F-Bomb

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I'd love to get in on this, shoot me a friend request on live so we can talk aboot the details

forgottnsolider

Ill take the BOSS 429 and ill post a pic later this wil be fun Very Happy and id also like to bulid a 69 Z/28 if thats cool?

forgottnsolider

here is the BOSS

Rivalry race: Camaro VS Mustang - The series C_clas10

forgottnsolider

And the Sinister Z/28

Rivalry race: Camaro VS Mustang - The series Sinist13

badcompany187

badcompany187

damn i don't see your pics Crying or Very sad and absolutely build two cars! i might build a second one this week some time

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I got me a Camaro built, seems to be pretty quick

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

I'm here! Schedule was crazy for the last month or so, but it's steady again now. I have two '69 SS's and would love to bring them out. Don't know if I can make Sunday though. I might be at work.

forgottnsolider

hey i was wondering any reason we cant use the shelbys?

badcompany187

badcompany187

ya Shelby's....build 'em up, i dont know why i didn't think of it. I built a 69' Camaro to race as well, but i can't take a pic of it right now because MYforza is down for some reason.

badcompany187

badcompany187

here is my '69 Z28...see you all in the morning!

Forza16 (2)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum