xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Irish Spring Hangover

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Irish Spring Hangover Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

Yes there is another all day drinking event coming up soon, and that means another race day for those brave enough to wake up the next morning! The second installment of the Hangover tour will take place Sunday the 18th, right after the St.Patty's Day binge.

A couple of changes from the last event. This will be a multi-class race, featuring the popular F classers running with the E class cars. There will be a winner in each class, along with an overall winner. There will be more than bragging rights on the line this time too... with an AMAZING $1000 going to each class winner. Other prizes awarded for Best Appearing Vehicle, Worst Appearing Vehicle, Most Hilarious Vehicle, and the coveted "Lucky Green Puke" award for the driver who is clearly the worst for wear.

As for the cars themselves the only rules I have are:
-Upgrades allowed, but F class cars must remain in F class. Low PI E class cars are welcome to be detuned however to fit into the F class or upgraded, whatever floats your boat.
-All cars must display a car number on both sides of vehicle and at least one event decal in any size (which will be free on my storefront once finished)

Also to make sure the field is varied limit two of the same cars per race. (Ex. so there aren't 5 Pintos running around or whatever) First come first served.

The track and exact start time will be posted soon.

Feel free to ask questions and sign-up! cyclops

2Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

I'll of course nab the first spot. Hehehe

BloatedGopher #36 Ford Country Squire Class E Very Happy

3Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

love it! going to have to browse around for a car. I am thinking E class for me

4Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

E class '57 chev Cool #66

5Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

Hmmm... It's lookin' like a duel, lol. Same track and time as the last hangover 12:00 noon on Camino Viejo full. That track seems to be a good equalizer for all the cars.

6Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

make sure you strap the luggage nice and tight on the roof of that country squire lol Razz

7Irish Spring Hangover  Empty Re: Irish Spring Hangover Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

getting into the st pattys day spirit

Forza14 (3)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum