xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and Returning members (Post your "hello" in here)

+59
Black ZR1
Milo115
Syd111370
badcompany187
SlowRR
bakerfinch23
S4v4geC4bb4ge
Oddball_E8
H0B0 F0R HIR3
sroth88
LinQD1
Fordman01
Bill 777
Doorkn0b95
Did I Mention
Lee360XXX
GuNRuNNeR
DISTURB3D01
BBrandyn2
Nude Al
inyoface0313
Viper7273
chevelle81
LunchoBoxO
Phirewire
Wingyy03
x094160202
x1Bocephus1x
I8BitHero
CamaroGuy96
jk6305
SJD Kemuri
Idle Ender
theBaldWonder
xNiteWo1fx
NudeMagazine
forgottnsolider
bludragon28
charger64
BloatedGopher
SquareSircle
Firebird TA 99
inmyeyes7
s10 on air
Ultrarandom1
zeeknm13
KILO 1 ONE BLK
ihaveahachi
Tachyon_Racing
robluvcars1
Spetsnaz Shovel
Zacillac
Xhelljumper023X
Thunder625
Killz or Deaths
MIDNIGHTblueX10
Bmxican414
Speedydrums07
SubieTuner75
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126New and Returning members (Post your "hello" in here) - Page 6 Empty new guy Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm

sroth88

sroth88

Hello everyone looking forward to some good racing.
sroth88
American Muscle
I can hold my own
I hope I can contribute. cheers

SubieTuner75

Admin

welcome to the club!

H0B0 F0R HIR3

GamerTag: H0B0 F0R HIR3

Favorite Car: 93 Mustang Cobra

Skills: Racing, drifting, and some tuning

Favorite Meet Activity: Road racing and cruising

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Welcome guys!!1

https://amclub.editboard.com

Oddball_E8

GamerTag: LoboOddball (due to registering problems i couldnt use that here)

Favorite Car: in-game: the Impala/57 Bel Air. Real life: 33 Coupe Hotrod Very Happy

Skills: Well ive spent the last 15 months learning chassis repairs and sheet metal working with hand tools (for them older cars) but due to allergies it seems i might never work with that proffessionally :/
Other than that i guess im a decent driver.

Favorite Meet Activity: Cruising and taking pictures.

SIDENOTE: I live in Sweden and i might be starting up eAMC for any european members so feel free to join that if you are in a timezone that fits the european timezone (its a real drag to be in a club with tons of members that are never online when you are)

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Feel free to start it, ill be sending you a message on pm here, and welcome!!

Oddball_E8

Sorting out the details now.

Oddball_E8

Umm... eAMC was already taken...

so AMCe it is :/

EDIT: Hmm... AMCe was taken too... we have a bit of a snag here... ill sort it out somehow.

Oddball_E8

A surprising number of the AMC combinations were taken, including eAMC, AMCe and wAMC.

So i went with AMC3 (the 3 being l33t for E then... much as i hate l33t it will have to do)

Feel free to send me invites if you are from europe or live in a europe centered timezone (ie. closer to the european timezone than the american one)

S4v4geC4bb4ge

GamerTag: S4v4geC4bb4ge

Favorite Car: Ford focus (soon to be st)

Skills: driving

Favorite Meet Activity: cruise and photoshoot

Joining the group tonight once i get on.

SubieTuner75

Admin

This week during our Friday Night meet I will be giving away one code to the November Speed DLC Pack.

How it will work:

Only the 15 people in the lobby will have a shot at this and it will pay to be there from the beginning of the meet (9:30pm est.) because the giveaway question might be something like what was the first track we raced/cruised on tonight?

It will be a trivia question similar to that.

Only Club Members are available to part take in this giveaway.

Hope to see a full lobby again this week!

-Subie*

S4v4geC4bb4ge

I will be there subie but i will get on around 11, i have work Sad.

Bill 777

I'm retired, but my wife still works and we like to spend time together in the evenings. Best time for me to race is weekdays 6:30-4:30 mountain time; that works out to 1:30-11:30 GMT.

I may drop zAMC for AMC3 if that's an option.

http://ColoradoSprings.SmugMug.com

SubieTuner75

Admin

Bill 777 wrote:I'm retired, but my wife still works and we like to spend time together in the evenings. Best time for me to race is weekdays 6:30-4:30 mountain time; that works out to 1:30-11:30 GMT.

You can be in which of the branches you would like, AMC3 was made specifically for european members, but if their time zone suits you best then go for it.

Oddball_E8

Bill 777 wrote:I'm retired, but my wife still works and we like to spend time together in the evenings. Best time for me to race is weekdays 6:30-4:30 mountain time; that works out to 1:30-11:30 GMT.

Aaah, so thats why there was an american joining Very Happy

Right now were not very many, but im hopeful that we'll grow. I know for certain that Sweden is very into american muscle and i know that the culture is growing in the rest of europe too so hopefully some of those will find the club.

bakerfinch23

Gamertag: bakerfinch23

Favorite Car: In-Game: Ford GT
Real Life: Ford Thunderbird

Skills: Don't really have any right now, this is my first Forza experience so I am looking forward to trying to hopefully learn how to tune.

Favorite Meet Activity: Don't have any yet, but hopefully I will soon!

I own a 1997 Ford Thunderbird and I absolutely love it. This is the first Forza that I have owned and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I am looking forward to making some new friends in this club!

robluvcars1

Welcome to the club "bakerfinch23"! Hopefully you can make the Friday meet!

R

SlowRR

Hello Everyone, Thanks for letting me be a part of your group

GT: SlowRR

Fav car in game: any Chevy
IRL : Buick Grand National
Own : 00 Pontiac GTP

Skills: spend a lot of time in action house flipping cars. I try to come up with different paint designs but need more practice or patience, haven't figured it out yet. I am absolutely horrible with tuning which makes me not the best racer but I love Muscle Cars and have quite a car collection so once i learn some tuning hope i can help be competitive in racing.

Favorite Activity: I love Drag racing, but am open to all. I Like a lot of the pics you guys have of the meets with all the cars together. looking forward to taking part in that, and just meeting new people.

SubieTuner75

Admin

SlowRR wrote:Hello Everyone, Thanks for letting me be a part of your group

GT: SlowRR

Fav car in game: any Chevy
IRL : Buick Grand National
Own : 00 Pontiac GTP

Skills: spend a lot of time in action house flipping cars. I try to come up with different paint designs but need more practice or patience, haven't figured it out yet. I am absolutely horrible with tuning which makes me not the best racer but I love Muscle Cars and have quite a car collection so once i learn some tuning hope i can help be competitive in racing.

Favorite Activity: I love Drag racing, but am open to all. I Like a lot of the pics you guys have of the meets with all the cars together. looking forward to taking part in that, and just meeting new people.

welcome, i have the same passion for Turbo Buicks, my dad has one that is possibly going to be mine if i have to get rid of my car. Im in the same boat as you, good at painting, but cannot tune to save my life. Glad you like the pics, hope you can make it out to a meet soon.

badcompany187

badcompany187

hi guys i just sent a request to join your club. This club appeals to me because of its love for american muscle. I have personally owned a few of the cars available in forza 4 such as the datsun 510, the 79 z28, the 93 mustang, and the irocz.
i have a hard time picking a fav car as i love the look and lines of all of them. i was particularly stoked about the 57 chev. not much of a muscle car or race car, but it has its racing heritage none the less. I have one 57 chev modelled after one of the more famous ones which is the "black widow".

Where my skill level sits is about average in tuning and in driving. I enjoy doing both and enjoy the competition of racing. I take the racing somewhat seriously in terms of clean racing. However if i get cut off or run off the track, i shrug it off. I am a big fan of the nurburgring. It provides me with a combination of high speed and tight corners. I am also a big fan of road america, road atlanta, sebring etc. just to name a few. Anyways i look forward to hooking up with some of you muscle car fans!

my gamer tag is badcompany187

SubieTuner75

Admin

welcome to the club, your request will be accepted shortly if not already.

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

All members are added as soon as seen sorry if any delay! Welcome all new members!

Syd111370

Gamer tag Syd111370

Fav car in game is 1970 Doge challanger
In real life I own a 1979 olds cutless, daily driver.and 1981 Z28,That the true beast.

Skills. I'm a driver.plain as that.Just got my xbox.So still trying to get a handle on it.
I came over from pc gaming was running R Factor last.

Favorite Activity Don't realy have one yet.

On a more personal note .I'm 41 tray and run as clean as I can .but at the end its just a game.and I'm here to have fun.
I own a real drag car its my 81 Z28. built to the hilt.Its a nitro car. running around 8.80 in the 1/4 mile.and has any one noticed that your real life set ups dont work in this game at all? just wondering if I'm the only one.

Milo115

GamerTag: Milo115

Favorite Car: In game: 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
Real Life: I own a 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS. I really want a 1992-93 GMC Typhoon

Skills: Driving? Sometimes i even wonder about that lol. I'm not very good with vinyl designs and I don't know how to tune. I use a calculator that I found on the Forza forums that uses excel. I don't know if you guys frown upon that, but i can't take to much credit for my car tunes.

Favorite Meet Activity: I have never been on a meet, but I am looking forward to cruises and races. I don't know of any other meet activities lol.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and driving with you. Just a side note, I do have a little brother that i share my xbox with, so if you send me an invite and I don't respond there is a good possibility its my brother.

Black ZR1

Gamertag: Black ZR1

Car: Corvette ZR1.

Skills: Racing, Stunt Driving (in game of course)

Cruise Meet: Haven't experienced one yet, but I hope to.

Background: I'm also in a Naturally Aspirated V8 racing series that takes place on Saturdays at 5pm eastern. All are welcome!!! I also go by PST time (I live in California) but I know how to convert times if they're eastern and such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next