xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

FM4 Demo

+3
MIDNIGHTblueX10
Thunder625
SubieTuner75
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FM4 Demo Empty FM4 Demo Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

Has anyone played the demo yet, i was playing it this morning and was very happy. Too bad i could not play it all morning, but im very happy so far.

Graphics and Physics Look and feel great but I think it was a bad move putting the STI in the demo since many people wont be able to use it when the game comes out. Hopefully that does start an uprising of disappointed people.

any other opinions?

2FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Thunder625

33% so far.

3FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

I downloaded it but will only be able to play tomorow Sad putting my surround soumd on bass boost on and going to play that all night no school or work cant wait!

https://amclub.editboard.com

4FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

its pretty cool that they included the rivals mode in the demo so we can compete against out friends

5FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

KILO 1 ONE BLK

KILO 1 ONE BLK

I finsished playing the demo a couple days ago. I was very pleased at the feel from the controller still.... I really need to get a wheel. Anyways the muscle cars were really squirly, but Im sure with a little tweaking they will be track worthy. I really cant wait to get my hands on a 65 GTO... too bad they probably will not have wire wheels with knock offs like my Dads, but oh well, I am so far happy with what I see....

6FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

the squirlier the more fun. Im sure that with the new physics, muscle cars will be able to compete at a higher level then in FM3

7FM4 Demo Empty fm4 demo Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm

bludragon28

i have played the forza 4 demo and i love it!!!the graphics and realism is so good that im more excited to play it :)i will the forza 4 motorsport limited collectors edition and will importing what i have over to forza 4,but to be able to be with guys that truly enjoy cars the old school classic cars like i do is way more excitement!!!but a question to everyone here:what is the 1 old muscle car you would love to hav and pass on to someone in your family?

8FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

I would give my dad a '71 Super Bee. His first car was the family Charger SE and was passed down to him when he started to drive. He told me how he remembered the day his dad bought it, in the showroom was a red super bee which he was begging his dad to buy.

9FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

I think the demo's good, but it didn't blow me away the same way FM3 did when I first picked it up coming from no sim racing prior. I'm sure that will come after more play, and experimenting with painting and all the rest. I must admit I am a bit peeved by the lack of Porsche in FM4 - a few Ruf models will in no way compensate, so I think that's coloring my perception as well. I do agree with one criticism I noted somewhere though, there's something about the new lighting that makes the car bodies look more plastic than metal. Can't put my finger on what it is.....

As far as what old muscle car would I want, '69 Boss 302 in yellow. Saw a gorgeous one on eBay last year for around $150k. If only.....

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

10FM4 Demo Empty Re: FM4 Demo Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

robluvcars1

Played the demo. Cant wait till tomorows release! Probably take back my old 1969 Cammaro RS/SS. Never should have sold that one.... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum