xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

bracket racing drags...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bracket racing drags... Empty bracket racing drags... Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 pm

inyoface0313

Anyone interested...

2bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 pm

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

maybe hows that work

3bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 pm

inyoface0313

Pick a class and car tune it for a time in .25 mile and drag u dial it in to one time u can run or come close to

So we make like a class 10.2 seconds and the closest person without going under wins like ponks

4bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

id be up for this. no awd, maybe forced manual and manual with clutch. I feel like if you just mash the gas and let the car take care of the rest in the game you will most likely get a consistent time no matter what.

5bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 am

BBrandyn2

yea would have to be forced manual at least...please let me know if you do decide to organize this. would definatly participate!....you could also do it by class. maybe Very Happy

6bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

definitely interested we can do a bit of this at the meets too... If you want to to, you can be incharge of a bracket racing series/tournament and be in charge when we do it in the meets

7bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:11 pm

inyoface0313

K so have been thinking run a class s class r3 class limited to american red cars manual with clutch

8bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:11 pm

inyoface0313

Tuesday nights 630 u est works for me

9bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

hmmm sounds like a good time

10bracket racing drags... Empty Re: bracket racing drags... Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 pm

robluvcars1

Guys, can we try autos? In real life drag racing, autos are the norm, and manuals are rare.

Reason is exactly as you stated: consistency! The hard part is the launch technique, and dailing in the suspension to make it hook up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum