xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone been trying to get the November Speed Pack Code?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SubieTuner75

Admin

I have been on the forza forums a lot this weekend trying to get the early release code, but had no luck. I even drove a Nascar backwards. I competed in many of the contests against CamaroGuy96 who has successfully obtained a code.

Just wondering if anyone else has been fighting for an early release code this weekend?

I hope they do this for every month even though i bought the season pass.

robluvcars1

Didnt know that it was possible to get the pack early! Im all over it on Tuesday! Can't wait to get the five seven Chevy! More old school Nascar coming your way!

R

SubieTuner75

Admin

yeah there having competitions on the forums all week and are giving away tons of codes for the DLC pack

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

Yep, I got me one Cool

Definitely worth the $7 that I didn't pay. The Aventador is just sick, the '57 Chevy is beautiful and a joy to drive, and the new Charger is actually quite nice. Oddly enough though the new R15 TDI is slower than last year's R15 that's already in the game.

Oh, and on the '57 they made all the factory trim options possible; i.e. you can go with the deluxe trim with the push bars on the bumpers, the nose cones, the rear wheel well covers, and even the rear bumper with the spare tire attached; or you can go with the base trim with bare chrome bumpers.

SubieTuner75

Admin

sick i cant wait until tuesday. Hopefully my live subscription does not run out in the next two days like it says its going to.

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

Here's a little tease while you wait:

Has anyone been trying to get the November Speed Pack Code? 6299963265_afbd4f8fe8_z

SubieTuner75

Admin

ugh i want it so bad...i just now won a code, but will be giving it away here on the forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum