xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

A challenge for you all

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A challenge for you all Empty A challenge for you all Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I'm going to do something very slimier (pretty much the same thing) to Tachyon Racing

It seems as though my A class cars that I use for the Rivals Track Days are blisteringly fast, If any of you can beat my time(s) for the Road America track day, or the Sebring Track day, I will gift you a Shelby Daytona Coupe with the same tune as mine in your choice color/number combination

Just for a reference, as on now I am #22 for the Road America Track day and #15 for the Sebring Track day

A challenge for you all 6335849270_9c25a20d6a
Coupe by Americant, on Flickr

Last edited by Killz or Deaths on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 pm

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

I may have to take you up on this. It'll probably end up with me sitting down for several hours screaming expletives at AI drivers until I go nuts, but it'll be fun at least.

3A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 am

Platypus Vomit

You got a time limit on this? It's been almost a month, but I just noticed this yesterday. Either way, I put up some sub-500 times in each between today and yesterday. I'm getting closer, but the traffic is infuriating. I've had many good laps ruined by some tard passing a hummer in a narrow area or trying to go 3 wide through a turn. Mad

Btw, the Shelby Daytona you've got in the club garage really is an awesome tune. I only ran a handful of laps with it as I didn't want to set a time I couldn't beat with my own tune, but I'm sure I could easily set my best times with it. That's a hell of a car. I've got the GT40 that currently holds my fastest clean lap at both events in the club garage if anyone wants to try it, but it's got nothing on that Daytona. Razz

4A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 am

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

Nah no time limit on this lol, as long as you can beat either of the times then I'll give ya an identical Daytona, your choice for the color/# Combo with my tune

And thanks for that, I'm proud to say that I have 3 of the most used cars in the club garage but my Daytona isnt one of them for some reason >.<

5A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 am

Platypus Vomit

Getting closer. I'm just inside the top 300 at about 2 seconds behind you on Sebring now. Didn't run Road America at all today though. I managed to steal a Daytona off the AH for 30k this morning (Now that I have one, I don't really need it from you as a prize anymore, but I still want to see my name on top of the club leaderboard for at least 1 of these 2 events Razz ), and it seems to be a better platform to start from than the GT40. I put it up in the club garage with the first attempt at a tune, but it's gone through several teardowns and rebuilds since then and I'm still not happy with it.

Btw, my Daytona looks way cooler than yours. tongue

Last edited by Platypus Vomit on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

6A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 am

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

thats how both of my Daytonas are, been through quite a few tunes trying to make them right, i have my Black one for mid-long tracks so it has power, then I have a yellow one thats lighter with more grip for just about any track but it doesnt have the top end as the other.

I'll advise against putting in the 427 from the cobra (unless you want a total rocket) because I havn't quite been able to make one work with that just yet, im in the process of tuning one with it right now lolol

7A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Platypus Vomit

Alright, I think I've hit my ceiling. There's definitely time left in my Road America run, but it's not happening. I'm running about 20 dirty laps to 1 clean lap there and the clean lap is always spoiled by somebody. I'm running closer to 3:1 at Sebring, but I'm not getting any faster. I'll be coming back to these events eventually, but for now I think I'm done. tongue

8A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 am

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

For anyone that still visits the fourms, this is still an ongoing challenge. Just friend request me so I can be on your LB list so you have a reference as to how quick you'll have to be.

Good luck to anyone that tries Razz

9A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

what is your gamer tag?

10A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 am

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

GT is my screen name on here

Killz or Deaths

11A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Platypus Vomit

I got you by 3 hundreths at Sebring in my Nova this afternoon. I'm 4 spots ahead of you on the leaderboard right now. Cool

12A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am

Platypus Vomit

And I'm about 1 tenth behind you in my '05 Mustang at Road America now. I'm only 2 spots back on the leaderboard. I'll have you on both tracks soon.

13A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 am

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I'll have to hop on before I go to work to nab a couple spots back Razz

what color/number combo do you want on the Daytona?

14A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Platypus Vomit

The same as in the replay I guess. I think it was a black with red stripes #8 car like the one in the OP. Very Happy

I thought I had you on that run at Road America. I was ahead by about 50 feet coming out of the last corner, but your ghost squeaked by before the stripe.

15A challenge for you all Empty Re: A challenge for you all Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

I sent ya the Daytona coupe today, I hope you really enjoy it bro, I have another tune that handles a little better, just message me or tell me on here if youd like it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum