xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official TAC sign-up sheet!

+2
Tachyon_Racing
SubieTuner75
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Official TAC sign-up sheet! Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:18 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

I need people who will be ready to race 12/24 (sorry if i keep pushing it back). And who think they can make races on saturdays following that

races will be on sat evenings around 10pm eastern time.

Subject to change:

Cars allowed:

Mustang family - '65 Mustang, Boss 302,

Dodge - '69 Charger, '70 Challenger, Dart

Camaro family - '69 SS, '69 Z28, '70 Z28

AMC - Javelin

Mercury - Cougar

Pontiac - '68 Firebird, '70 Trans-Am

Plymouth - 'Cuda 440 six pack.

Is this ok? I am just going along with the cars that are or have raced in Trans Am, but we can add cars that weren't (like the Coronet) but this is the basic lisdt Smile

Restrictions

Race suspension, roll cage, tires and brakes are a must.

No drag tires

No engine swaps

No aspiration swaps

RWD only

B class

B class

B class

You stay with the same car the whole time!

rules and points systems from last season

_Subie

2Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

I am still on-board, though I feel like we should get this going before we start losing people's interest.

Make/Model: 1970 Boss 429 Mustang

Car #: 27 [white with red stripes]; alternate car #29 [blue with white stripes]

Sponsor: Bullgod Racing

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

3Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

The only car that doesn't really fit in is the charger. The rest are fine. I don't want the series pushed back anymore, but Christmas eve start date? I'm fine with waiting a little longer to avoid the holiday bs. Other than that I'm still in. #36 cougar.

4Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:01 pm

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

I'm still in. #13 '70 Z28
I'd suggest removing the Charger as it is bit too big for trans-am. And since the dev's have admitted the dart is unbalanced, I'd remove it too.
I'd add the following cars:
-'68 Shelby GT500
-'69 Shelby GT500
-'73 Pontiac TransAm
Just my $.02

5Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 am

SubieTuner75

Admin

BloatedGopher wrote:The only car that doesn't really fit in is the charger. The rest are fine. I don't want the series pushed back anymore, but Christmas eve start date? I'm fine with waiting a little longer to avoid the holiday bs. Other than that I'm still in. #36 cougar.

i didnt even realize it was christmas eve. Time is going by so fast.

The series will be the following week 12/31 no ifs ands or but. and the charger will be removed, i agree

6Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:42 am

badcompany187

badcompany187

i'm in, blue/yellow sunoco '70 Z28 #66

7Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 am

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

SubieTuner75 wrote:
i didnt even realize it was christmas eve. Time is going by so fast.

The series will be the following week 12/31 no ifs ands or but. and the charger will be removed, i agree

So, you think New Years Eve is a better choice? Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

8Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

At least everyone is still awake. lol Very Happy Christmas eve I'll be sleeping as much as possible to deal with the next day. Shocked

9Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

wtf is with these holidays race will be held 1/7/12 and thats it. I hope there are no holidays the day after cuz thats too bad. Razz

10Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

i was ok with the one on new years eve....im not doing f all anyway Razz

11Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

btw what happened to you on sat night subie.....there was supposed to be meet ???? Suspect

12Official TAC sign-up sheet! Empty Re: Official TAC sign-up sheet! Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Im in hopefully season 2 will hold some good stuff ill be driving a :
1970 Camaro
# 98

Any word on what class?
I remember doing B last time.However it wasnt competative enough . the 69 camaro and GTO dominated it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum