xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and Returning members (Post your "hello" in here)

+59
Black ZR1
Milo115
Syd111370
badcompany187
SlowRR
bakerfinch23
S4v4geC4bb4ge
Oddball_E8
H0B0 F0R HIR3
sroth88
LinQD1
Fordman01
Bill 777
Doorkn0b95
Did I Mention
Lee360XXX
GuNRuNNeR
DISTURB3D01
BBrandyn2
Nude Al
inyoface0313
Viper7273
chevelle81
LunchoBoxO
Phirewire
Wingyy03
x094160202
x1Bocephus1x
I8BitHero
CamaroGuy96
jk6305
SJD Kemuri
Idle Ender
theBaldWonder
xNiteWo1fx
NudeMagazine
forgottnsolider
bludragon28
charger64
BloatedGopher
SquareSircle
Firebird TA 99
inmyeyes7
s10 on air
Ultrarandom1
zeeknm13
KILO 1 ONE BLK
ihaveahachi
Tachyon_Racing
robluvcars1
Spetsnaz Shovel
Zacillac
Xhelljumper023X
Thunder625
Killz or Deaths
MIDNIGHTblueX10
Bmxican414
Speedydrums07
SubieTuner75
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

welcome guys!!!

https://amclub.editboard.com

Vipula

GamerTag: Vipula

Favorite Car: 1973 Pontiac Trans Am Super Duty

Skills: I tend to be a quick learner

Favorite Meet Activity: haven't done any yet, but the Trans Am style series sounds like it'd be fun.

SubieTuner75

Admin

welcome to the club, the series will be starting in about a week so get tuning. B class, no conversions aloud, pony cars.

Oddball_E8

Hey guys, just thought id add that im back in zAMC since the european branch got tanked.

As ive said before, im based in europe (GMT+1, sweden) so if any of you all-nighters out there or anyone with wierd workinghours need to play, look me up Very Happy

GT: LoboOddball

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

ill add you tonight, i really need a lot of people to add gettting bored because im always alone

CaptainVroom

CaptainVroom

Gamertag:CaptainVroom

Favorite in game: Right now my favorite car is the Ultimate Aero in game I really need to try out more muscle cars I love them

Skill: Newbie at Drifting and Drag racing and with the right car/setup i can do ok on circuit racing

Favorite activity: I love to just cruise alot is my thing now I drift alot havent tried much with muscle cars other then my 1st gen Cuda

my names Nick im 22 years old I live in WA,Usa my Real life car is a 88' Ford Thunderbird Turbo coupe had it for over a year now. I grew up around muscle cars and hot rods, my dad had a 38 Dodge brothers sedan street rod wed go to alot of the NHRA meets with it. I now take my tbird to shows when i can get it into one. Looking forward to the TA racing and meets

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Welcome Feel free to all members to add mr my gt is my name.

EPMCOJB

Hello folks. I'm actually part of another club (American Muscle Racing League) but we've been mostly inactive as we took a hard hit early on in the game when our club leader got one of those wild bans that were going around. I'm not abandoning ship on them, but I would like to cruise with you folks and pitch in however I can, I'm fairly handy in the paint shop Smile

GamerTag: EPMCOJB

Favorite Car: 1969 Boss 429 Mustang

Skills: I'm a painter, I mostly dabble in Trans Am liveries, have done a few original designs within the same perimeters. I can cook up most anything though if I get bored enough

Favorite Meet Activity: Cruising! Trans Am races are cool too

My name is Eric, I'm from Texas and my daily driver is a 1968 Mustang coupe, equipped with a 302 & 4 speed

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Nice to meet u add me pn live

160New and Returning members (Post your "hello" in here) - Page 7 Empty Hello! Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Paul Y

Hi There,

Just dropping in to say Hello.

Probably too old for playing computer games but absolutely LOVE Forza4!

Don't really have a favourite car in game, pretty much any of the Muscle cars to be honest will do, but I do favour proper race livery from the 60's.

Real life, had lots of Muscle cars, exotics, race cars, family cars and everything in between.

Pretty much useless at any of the clever stuff but can do a half decent tune given enough time Very Happy

Looking forward to SCCS and TransAm races so would love to be invited to join your club.

Gamertag is Cyb3rxDawg

P. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7