xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pony Car War Second Race Pics

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Pony Car War Second Race Pics Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Platypus Vomit

The Drivers:

UltraPro (pic taken from the victory lap because his paintjob didn't show up in my replay - all the rest are from the start of the actual race)

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Chris-VictoryLap

Platypus

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Platypus

Notorious

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Notorious

Forgotten

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Forgotten

Bloated

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Bloated

Element (Running for team Challenger, who was missing 2 of its drivers)

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Element

The Race: (I'm pretty much just going to go over the 1st-3rd battles, if anyone wants to write up the rest or take pics from other replays, where different cars paintjobs loaded, that's fine. I'm burned out on taking pictures now lol - I've got the replay on my storefront, and I'll send it to anyone that wants it.)

The black unmarked Camaro in these pics is Chris. His painjob didn't load for me in the race

Early on, this race proved difficult. Our first attempt ended up in a split lobby with me racing on my own and everyone else in a different race. Hopefully the patch comes out soon and gets rid of the problems. The second attempt stuck, though lining everyone up into the right starting places initially was difficult. Bloated was running 7 cars wide with the lag at times.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2Pic1

He also spent some time in the air and below the track surface.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2Canadian
Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2Submarine

But eventually we got everyone lined up correctly and the green flag dropped.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2GreenFlag

But the racing was short lived, as we had a 'Bloated Incident' about halfway through lap 1. Bloated (who was in 4th at the time) lagged sideways into Forgotten, sending Bloated backwards.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2BloatedMoment
Pony Car War Second Race Pics PCWR2BloatedMoment2

So we had a 1st lap caution.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Lap1Caution

But we were soon racing again. The first battle to really heat up was the battle for 2nd, between Notorious and Chris.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics EarlyBattlefor2

But after a few laps Chris slipped on by.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics ChrisTaking2

Which put the heat on me in the battle for first.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Bat1HeatUp

But eventually the pressure got to me, and I screwed up turn 1, giving first place to Chris, and he never gave it back the rest of the race.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics ChrisTaking1

And then 2 or 3 turns later I screwed up another turn, giving second to Notorious.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics NotorTaking2

Which led to some tight racing between me and Notorious (we only qualified 2 thousandths apart, and it showed in the racing)

Pony Car War Second Race Pics MidBatfor2

But eventually Notorious made a mistake, allowing me back into the #2 spot

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Platytaking2

But he wasn't done yet. We had another couple of laps of intense battling until he took the corner leading out onto the oval a little too tight and ran afoul of the superglue.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics NotorSticky

Which dropped him back into a battle for third with Forgotten

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Batfor3

But Notorious was on a mission, and soon took the third spot back and opened a gap.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Notortaking3

But Chris and I were running too fast for him to catch in the remaining laps.

Here's how we finished:
1st Chris
2nd Platypus
3rd Notorious
4th Forgotten
5th Bloated
6th Element (Running for Team Challenger who was missing 2 of their drivers)

Some Pics from the Victory lap:

The top 3 finishers (The black unmarked camaro in these is Notorious. His paintjob didn't show up in the victory lap replay)

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Top3version3
Pony Car War Second Race Pics Top3version2
Pony Car War Second Race Pics Top3version1

The Winner, UltraPro, doing some victory donuts

Pony Car War Second Race Pics ChrisVictoryDonuts

And finally a pair of artsy shots (the orange Challenger in the second pic is Element - His paintjob didn't show up in the Victory lap replay)

Pony Car War Second Race Pics NeatPic1
Pony Car War Second Race Pics NeatPic2

2Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

This is amazing platypus. Thank you very much for taking the time to timeline the entire race. It looked like alot of work.Especially the battle highlights helluva job man!

3Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Platypus Vomit

Thanks lol

Are some of the pics showing up as huge and half cut off for you? I resized them in photobucket (and they appear the right size in photobucket, but some of them are still showing up huge for me here.

4Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

No way they are all the same size and look great to me. These pictures make me grin. They also give me a new level of respect for the drivers here. To race on the absolute edge of their wits lap after lap is Incredible. !

5Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:41 am

Platypus Vomit

Lol, now they're all showing up right for me too. Must've been some lag in photobucket updating or something.

Yeah, you guys really surprised me with the consistency and speed. I've really had to step up my game to keep up.

6Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 am

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

Great pics, I wish you could have seen what you guys looked like on my screen. Something like this.

Pony Car War Second Race Pics Fuckm210

7Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Platypus Vomit

Lol, gotta love the Forza servers. I'm just glad we only ended up with 1 caution. After the first lap I thought it'd be a 'caution race'

8Pony Car War Second Race Pics Empty Re: Pony Car War Second Race Pics Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

great job on the play by play platypus....almost like i was there! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum