xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Read Me Before Posting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Read Me Before Posting Empty Read Me Before Posting Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

Registering: If you look up at the top right corner of the screen you will see "register," click it and simply follow the steps. From there you will get a confirmation code through your email. All you

have to do is click the link and you will be ready to go!

Feel free to post on the "Come Say Hello" thread so that you can give our current members a shout out. We are all a down to earth group of guys, so don't be afraid to ask about anything, whether it is about Forza or If MCDonalds is better then Wendys.

If you have any questions or problems feel free to send a email to SubieTuner75 or MIDNIGHTblueX10 at "amc.scca@hotmail.ca" or just simply click on the "send private message" button under my name.

Thanks!

A little info for yall, If you need help uploading pictures considering it is a bit different then using Forza Forum, go to "Multimedia Showcase" Thread for info on how to.

-Midnight-

American Muscle Club :: New Members :: Read Me Page 1 of 1

Quick mod tools: Select Go

Home Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse | Mobile version

American Muscle Club We are a group of people who enjoy playing Forza Motorsport and have a passion for all American Cars. We weekly meets and would love for you to join us if you share the same passion for American Made Cars. We also run the Trans Am SCCA Series.

Home Calendar FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Log out [

MIDNIGHTblueX10 ]

Read Me Before Posting/Registering Info

Stop wat

https://amclub.editboard.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]