xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please READ

+5
robluvcars1
ihaveahachi
SubieTuner75
Tachyon_Racing
Killz or Deaths
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please READ Empty Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Killz or Deaths

Killz or Deaths

Why is it when I try to add a purpose tuned car to the club garage I can't? I'll tell you why, because a majority of it seems to be taken up by randomly built, untuned cars, a lot of which aren't even American. I mean we're the American Muscle Club aren't we? I'd really REALLY appreciate it if some of you would look into cleaning up the club garage so we could ALL have some good cars to race, drift, drag, etc. etc.

Let me know what you all think

2Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

Sure, good point. I tossed a couple cars in there early on, just like everyone else, to help build the garage. I'll go back and either more carefully prep them or pull them out.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

3Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

what is it saying when you are trying to share a car?

4Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm

ihaveahachi

It says club garage full please remove one of your current cars ....I noticed this too...I took all mine out and posted some of my cop cars in the garage...I'm not the best tuner but if anyone has tunes for any of my cars in their I would be happy to re sync my cars with them

5Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm

robluvcars1

Killz or Deaths wrote:Why is it when I try to add a purpose tuned car to the club garage I can't? I'll tell you why, because a majority of it seems to be taken up by randomly built, untuned cars, a lot of which aren't even American. I mean we're the American Muscle Club aren't we? I'd really REALLY appreciate it if some of you would look into cleaning up the club garage so we could ALL have some good cars to race, drift, drag, etc. etc.

Let me know what you all think

I agree with you. I usually have to take out a car to put one in...not a problem, but if it isnt American Muscle maybe the car should not be in the garage, or at least be American made....

6Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

I will be going through the garage and unsharing any cars that are not american.

7Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

CamaroGuy96

CamaroGuy96

Agreed, I don't even have any cars in the garage; it's too cluttered.

8Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Platypus Vomit

I've got more than my share of cars in there. I'll take a few out. They don't appear to be getting used anyway. Almost all the races on them are from me. Razz

Edit: Alright, I took 5 out. But I've still got too many in there (~15 iirc) so I'll continue thinning the herd later.

Editx2: Problem taken care of.

9Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I8BitHero

I8BitHero

what do you thin if we propose a 8 car per user limit i dislike putting limits or rules on any sort of game but the garage need some sort of organization

10Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Platypus Vomit

I8BitHero wrote:what do you thin if we propose a 8 car per user limit i dislike putting limits or rules on any sort of game but the garage need some sort of organization
If everyone in the club contributes, we'll get 2 cars per user, but we could impose an 8 car limit for now and lower the limit as the garage gets back to its limit. Either way I've pulled all of my cars out for the moment. Razz

11Please READ Empty Re: Please READ Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 am

okestone

okestone

I agree wholeheartedly on the "American made only". I think probably most members are unaware the garage has a limit, (I was).
Maybe send a message to all members, American made only and "X" number of cars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]