xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pony Car War Championship.

+6
BloatedGopher
Platypus Vomit
badcompany187
forgottnsolider
CamaroGuy96
Notorious0utlaw
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

ok This sat at 9Pm EST or sun @ 7:30 EST let me know which times you guys can make. Ive done some thinking into the matter of everyone being able to connect. So here is my plan. Each team should have at least 1 backup driver. The backup driver is only their to fill in the spot if someone cant make it. The backup driver must keep the number of the car that he is backup for. Points will be the same. Share your car in the club garage and the car will be available. Races cant take place untill their is at least 3v3v3. Road america here we come.

52Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

sunday would probably work best for me, but either time will work

53Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 am

Platypus Vomit

Saturday would work better for me, but I could do either.

Just out of curiosity, how fast did forgotten run in his qualifying?

54Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

2:22.432 he has pole 2nd and third were 2:22.453 and 2:22.457.

55Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm

forgottnsolider

sunday would be better for me i cant do it at all on sat Sad sorry guys

56Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 am

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

I should be able to make Sunday, Saturday is a no go for me.

57Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Well it looks like sunday is the only for sure day to race. So Road america will be done Sunday, March 4th. Which is 2 days away. get your practice in and remember if you absolutely cant make it make sure you have a backup driver. =D Good luck no pressure. AND NOBODY PICKS CHEVY 88! thats cheating !! lol

58Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 am

forgottnsolider

hey i have been wondering how are we going to start the race i mean like are we starting from a roll or what?

59Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

We are going to start 2 wide,in pairs 1st and 2nd 3rd and 4th ect. odd numbers get inside even, get outside. 1 full pace lap when the first cars hit the finish line everyone goes.

60Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Ok,gentleman Today is race day. Im going to send up a prayer for connections. Make sure you reset your modems, kick each people off the internet and turn off the youtube dubstep. Your going to need a good connection here. People that get disconnected during the race may recieve points based on their place before they disconnect. say you disconnect on your 8th lap your running at first place. youll get 10th place points if you run 4th place at lap 11 youll receive 13th place points. However if you disconnect in last at any time youll only recieve 16th place points. If you finish last and dont disconnect youll still receive 9th place points. which is far better then a disconnect. If your connection is acting up make sure you have your backup driver on standby. They will be racing your car and number. If you quit the race or cant finish in the 5 minute barrier you will not recieve any point instead youll get a DNF beside your name. Remember every point you get and every place you finish , the points all count towards your season and your teams points. Dont let them down. This is only race 1 of 5 . so be careful and patient. I save every replay and if their is an issue including cheating unfair sportmanship. I can always look back an review the race. Braking lines and throttle timing off corners will be difference here between the top 5 and top 9. practice is essential. Good luck !!!! And remember your team mates are your friends !!

61Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Platypus Vomit

Gah, I haven't played much Forza this week, and I haven't driven Road America at all since qualifying. I signed on yesterday to get a little practice in but got distracted since I won a code for Tuesdays dlc. I spent all my time screwing around in that awesome wagon.

Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Wagon-1

62Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

ahhh i want that wagon. I havent been on forza in a couple of days. hoping to get some practice in sometime before the race. This should be fun!

63Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

hahahahaha . nice work on the code! i cant wait to get me some nova action.

64Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Platypus Vomit

Some important stuff is happening over at the official FM forums today. May 22 we're getting an all-Porsche DLC pack featuring 30 Porsches (23 old, 7 new) 20 new events and a few new achievements for 1600 ms points. But more importantly, the title update is coming out tomorrow, and most importantly it's supposed to have a fix for the multiplayer issues. It also raises the level cap to 999 and changes the pi of a few things (we don't know if it's just for the 'glitch cars' or universal tweaks yet)
Source: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5248007.aspx

Oh, and I just have to make 1 comment on yesterday's race. Damn, you guys are fast. lol

65Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

ya it was a great race. The top guys were really consistent which makes it nearly impossible to gain any positions. I still kick myself for screwing up on lap 14 and watching your mustang glide on by....NOOOOO....Monica! lol

66Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Platypus Vomit

Lol, and I thought I'd given it back on lap 15 when I screwed up the kink.

67Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

Ya damn good race. I came in too hot on forgotten. and made some contact, After that I was shaken up for a few laps it wasnt till lap 11 i regained control and started catching back up i was 1100 feet behind him and with total concentration I was only able to knock down 600 feet. The porshe pack!!! yee haw... the fix is what im after its almost impossible to virus online. game just freezes or sends back to lobby and freezes again. Indy GP is the next track. I did notice last race Practice=edge the top 4 had a 3 hour practice almost every day. It paid off. Team challenger is slowly being put behind in points. Hopefully on Indy they can finally put a stop to the mustang and camaros supremecy.!

68Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

forgottnsolider

hey guys i posted up the pics i took from this race in the track day pics section go check them out and tell me what you think Smile

69Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Platypus Vomit

Nice. It took me a minute to remember how I got the damage visible on the right front of my car in the 'last lap battle for 5th' pic. I had to ditch it on the first (racing) lap to avoid destroying egypshun's rear end when I missed my braking point and he broke early anyway. I've not had much time for Forza with midterms looming, but I'mma have to get into some of this practice. Chasing Bad Company I could see where I was losing ground in a couple places, and I just couldn't find the right lines in-race. Practice (with other cars to help me find the fast lines) would've helped me quite a bit I think.

Edit: Hang on, I just realized something. One of the pics shows the tail of my Mustang, and the '05' is half cut off by the taillights as is the ford racing logo, and I have no idea how that happened. I wonder how long it's been that way without me noticing lol

70Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

forgottnsolider

yea the ford racing is cut off as well but its all good Smile

71Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 pm

badcompany187

badcompany187

no way i can put 3 hours of practice per day, but it sure is alot of fun trying to catch you guys! Indy GP is one of my favorite tracks, so it should be interesting!

72Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 am

Platypus Vomit

Platypus Vomit wrote:
Edit: Hang on, I just realized something. One of the pics shows the tail of my Mustang, and the '05' is half cut off by the taillights as is the ford racing logo, and I have no idea how that happened. I wonder how long it's been that way without me noticing lol
I went to my garage and hit 'view car'. I spun the car around and to my surprise it's how I painted it again. I passed it off in my mind and started testing/tuning for Indy. About 1 in 5 times when the race loaded, it looked like it does in the pics there and the other 4/5 it looked like I painted it, not overlapping onto the taillights. There's some weird ass shenanigans going on here.

73Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 pm

BloatedGopher

BloatedGopher

3 Hours! I usually put in some practice time before the race, but that's about it. Still fun, got to chase that Mustang down after my spin in turn two and passed with a few laps left. Team Challenger may be behind, but man do we know how to party on the victory lap! LOL. Looking forward to the next race, even though I hate Indy.

74Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Platypus Vomit

Speaking of that Mustang, I wonder if Target's going to be able to run with us next time. The patch isn't live yet, but hopefully when it does go live it takes care of all the connection issues. Either way we should see if we can get Egypshun (or another alt driver - I wonder if Killz or Deaths would want to run) in some of the practices too. It sounded like Egypshun really wasn't comfortable with the tune.

75Pony Car War Championship. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony Car War Championship. Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Notorious0utlaw

Notorious0utlaw

hopefully,Its almost as if his position is constantly being taken over by other people...man that number 5 gets around... Qualifying will be done this weekend starting at 5pm Eastern on Sunday and ending at 9Pm Eastern. I can work around someones schedule if they cant make it at that time but try hard to be their.
Indy GP- Target time 1:35.0 or better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum