xAMC - American Muscle Club - zAMC
Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already registered? Login In.

If not just click register you'll be registered and ready to go in 5 minutes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AMC

Meet tonight @ 1am EST Time... Be there or be square! Bring you modified "STREET LEGAL" cars no matter what it is, we will be doing a nice cruise up FUJIMI at Life like speeds until I say go, and then you will all fell the WRATH OF MY MCLAREN F1 "LM"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tachyon Racing Designs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tachyon Racing Designs Empty Tachyon Racing Designs Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 am

Tachyon_Racing

Tachyon_Racing

Over the next week or so, I will be selling the following font - Syndrome - starting with capital letters A-M and numbers 1-5 tonight. In a few days, depending on volume of sales, I will switch to letters N-Z and numbers 6-0. I am starting work on the lowercase letters and some special characters this week, and will sell those as well once they are completed. Each character will be posted as an individual vinyl and will cost 5,000 credits.

Tachyon Racing Designs 301545_10150350617619909_790659908_7818032_1525538810_n

Letters A-M and 1-5 are now up for sale on my storefront - under Tachyon Racing. Could also search for "syn A", "syn B", etc.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003084391168

2Tachyon Racing Designs Empty Re: Tachyon Racing Designs Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:00 am

MIDNIGHTblueX10

Admin

wow good job!!

https://amclub.editboard.com

3Tachyon Racing Designs Empty Re: Tachyon Racing Designs Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

SubieTuner75

Admin

looks cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum